At CrossFit Omnia, our Corporate Wellness Programs are designed to impact your company’s bottom line! We offer a variety of program plans and make it easy to select one to best fit your company’s needs.
Why does my company need a Corporate Wellness Program?
- Healthy, productive employees are a company’s greatest asset!
- Over half of all employees have poor nutrition, are not exercising, have high stress levels and high cholesterol
- Physically inactive employees are absent 118% more than active employees
- Extensive studies have shown that exercise helps employees achieve higher mental concentration, feel more alert, and improves reaction time, memory and decision-making ability. Participants enjoy work more than non-participants and it boosts their morale.
- Exercise induces sounder sleep and employees handle stress better
- Unhealthy employees have higher health care costs than healthy employees. So healthy employees reduce total health care costs: in terms of medical claims, the American Journal of Health Promotion found that physically active employees are $391 less expensive than inactive workers each year.
Why Choose CrossFit Omnia?
We deviate from the main stream fitness industry’s belief that employees should own a gym membership but never actually use it; we deviate from the monotony of the treadmill and elliptical and from doing the same training split week after week. By providing your employees with a program that will have them participating in a myriad of different movements ranging from weightlifting to gymnastics; from running and rowing to tire flipping and rope climbs we help bring the results and FUN back into their workouts.
CrossFit & CrossFit Omnia focus on bringing the highest quality of strength and conditioning training to the general public as well as the serious athlete. Our sole focus is maximizing your employee’s progress and providing them with life-changing results. Our CrossFit gym places a priority on top-quality coaching that is only offered at the best of facilities. While training with us your employees will have the opportunity to work hands-on with one or more of our coaches, which will help to maximize their progress and greatly limit the likelihood of injury.
What Does Omnia Offer?
CrossFit Omnia offers companies of any size the opportunity to make an affordable investment in the health of their employees. With CrossFit Omnia as your workplace corporate wellness partner, you can implement the program that is best suited for you.
- 30-Day Fitness & Nutrition Challenges | Tailored for your employees
- Total Wellness | This option is for the organization that truly wants to invest in the health and well-being of their team with fully-paid memberships
- Rewards & Incentives | This program encourages team wellness by incentivizing participation through partially-reimbursed or subsidized memberships based on monthly usage.
- Gym Only | A no-cost option that provides your team with discounted membership rates and ZERO enrollment fees.
How to Get Started?
Contact us – For a personal consultation about implementing a corporate wellness program at your workplace, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your company information, including your name and contact info. There is no obligation. Once we receive your information, you will promptly receive a callback.
Create a program – Working with CrossFit Omnia your company will create a program that helps your employees accomplish their goals and objectives.
Promote the program – Promoting your wellness program is important, both to make employees aware of the program and to motivate them to participate. CrossFit Omnia can assist you with your promotion efforts, including custom-designed posters and flyers, to help you spread the word to your staff. We will also conduct private group on-boarding/training and answer any questions your employees may have.
Offer incentives – Most people want to be more active, but they lack the motivation to do so. Incentive programs can make all the difference. Simple merchandise awards—ie, gift cards, and entertainment vouchers—can increase participation in your wellness program.